Saturday, May 3, 2008

WHAT A BUMMER!!!

I just finished up with my first boutique in a few years!!! What a BUMMER!!!! I definitely don't have the following of craft lovers up in Cedar Hills that I did in Wonderful West Valley.... It is quite depressing to put so much work into a project and to have it flop... Oh Well, you live and learn right??? SO, I am going to be bringing my stuff to Meridian Title (pending on an OK from the boss) and have a little sale there!!!! I'll keep you posted on when. Thanks to all my great friends that always made me feel so good by buy my crafts (even if you didn't really have a need or place for them). YOUR WONDERFUL & I MISS YOU ALL!!!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Becky:

I saw your crafts and loved them! I will be frequenting this site often. Just this past weekend I had pictures taken of my girls just because I bought one of your fabulous frames. You are so talented. I am glad you were in Cedar Hills so I could find out about you and your wonderful talents.